- Go to the Format menu and click Paragraph. Choose the Indents and Spacing tab.
- In the Special list under Indentation, select Hanging
- In the By box, set the amount of space for the hanging indent. Use preview to see the results of your adjustments before making your final decision.
OR
- Use the ruler by grabbing just the bottom arrow and moving it in five spaces.
To turn off automatic underlining for Web addresses
- Go to the Format menu and click AutoFormat, then click Options
- Under the AutoFormat tab, if the Internet and network paths with hyperlinks box is checked, click to remove the check mark.
- Click the AutoFormat as you type tab, and remove the check mark from Internet nad network paths with hyperlinks box.
- Click OK in the AutoCorrect window; click OK inthe AutoFormat window.
I do not have Word 2007 at home and the interface is different. When I get to the library I will update this post using Word 2007.
No comments:
Post a Comment